30 Days Weight Loss Challenge
Results of this challenge:
- Weight loss and Body fat reduction
- More restful sleep at night
- Looking and feeling great
- Boost in Self Confidence
Weight loss challenge
4 Classes a week and 16 classes over the month.
Weight and Body fat measurements will be taken at the first session of the commencing challenge and taken again on the final day of the challenge.
Take the Bodyjunkies Weight Loss Challenge for 30 days and transform your body for a lifetime.
Steps to follow:
- Water - DRINK around 2 litres of water a DAY. You may choose to add fruit slices to your water for added flavour. Avoid processed fruit drinks they are high in sugar. Water flushes toxins out of vital organs and carries nutrients to your cells.
- Sugar - Avoid all refined sugar and artificial sweeteners. Read ingredient labels on packaged foods to eliminate any foods that contain these. Almost all processed foods have some form of added sugar.
- Whole foods - will be the biggest part of your diet over the next 30 days. Review Other Names for Sugar which will help you to become better informed when reading ingredient labels.
- Portion - All meals should be eaten on salad size plates instead of traditional dinner plates. These plates are approximately 7-inches in diameter. WHEN EATING SOUPS OR STEWS, FOLLOW THE 1 SERVING SIZE, WHICH IS TYPICALLY 1 TO 1 1/2 CUPS.
- When eating at a restaurant, ask that your meal be served on a salad plate. When eating soups or stews, follow the 1 serving size, which is typically 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
Using the bodyjunkies classes through a choice of high intensity 30 mins classes or 45 mins circuit classes and the icing on the cake with a brutal fat burning boxing class. do this challenge and you’ll notice the fat melt away.
Do this challenge and you’ll notice the fat melt away.
Tips for success
- Avoid processed, packaged foods that are often found on the inside aisles of grocery stores.
- Shop the outer parameter of the grocery store. Here you will find fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats and low-fat dairy.
- Eat or drink low-fat dairy consisting of 0% – 1% fat.
- Eat lean cuts of meat, or better yet, eat wild-caught salmon, rainbow trout, and halibut.
- Avoid all battered and deep fried foods.
- Eat 3 small meals and 2-3 healthy snacks each day.
- No alcohol is recommended because of the high sugar content. However, if you must partake, only 1 (4 ounce) glass of red wine per week is recommended.